Friday, February 17, 2012

The list of pros and cons for starting a blog

Pro - I am very bored.
Con - Blogging may be, quite possibly, the most narcissistic endeavor a person can undertake and my   blog may be, quite possibly, the most narcissistic type of blog found on the internet save me posting pictures of myself at various boring locations.
Pro - It could improve my personal communication skills and maybe even my profoundly immature computer literacy.
Con - I will embarrass myself...continually.
Pro - I like to argue about stuff, so...come at me and whathaveyou
Con - It is, more than likely, a colossal waste of time.
Pro - Geez, I'm already out of pros...shit
Con - It is, absolutely, a colossal waste of time.
Pro - Oh wait, here's one:  It could be an interesting social experiment?
Con - I will probably make enemies, lose friends...if anyone reads it anyway.
Pro - I could make money?
Con - I wont make any money.
Pro - Jean Reno...that settles it.

1 comment:

  1. 1. U don't have any friends
    2. Shouldn't u be working?
    3. It is fun to talk about whatever u want

    ReplyDelete