The definitive site devoted to lists. Lists of things. Lists of shitty things. Lists of badass things. Badass lists of shitty things...Lists...Created by me...Or perhaps created by someone else...Maybe even you...If it's worthy...Feel free to challenge a list that you dont agree with...Everyone is welcome to be wrong...Make your point...If I agree and amend a list...Your name could go on a list...A list of successful arguers...I really like to argue.
A List for you Patrick What qualities does a women need to possess to be keeper material? Below is a list of ten things Men's Health said mattered. Only think not on the list I think should be added is spending habits.
A List for you Patrick
ReplyDeleteWhat qualities does a women need to possess to be keeper material? Below is a list of ten things Men's Health said mattered. Only think not on the list I think should be added is spending habits.
http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/right_time_for_marriage/